Developed by

Useful Travelinformation

For travel within EU and Norway and Iceland (Schengen countries)

If you medication has a red warning triangle on the packaging, ask the pharmacy to issue a Schengen certificate. Bring your passport since they need your passport number. You can also order a Schengen certificate online.

Travels outside Schengen countries

You can ask your doctor for a certificate in English concerning your treatment and medication and that you medication/syringes are for personal or other family members’ use – some countries are very cautious. You can also contact the embassy of the country in question and receive guidance.